Keep It Flowing
Fun Action Move: Baby Driver has a seriously good soundtrack, the stunt driving doesn't use fake CGI but really impressive stunt driving and overall is a solid action flick.
Group Game: Sushi Go is really easy to learn, fun for a group of friends having a few beverages and goes by quickly. Or you can make it last longer by just playing more sets. It also doesn't take up much room.
Morning Routine Suggestion: half a squeezed lemon in a tall glass of water right when you wake up feels amazing and seems to set a good tone for the day. It also apparently helps with digestion and metabolism. It seems to wake you up and hydrate you for the rest of the day as well.
DYI Delicious Simple Salad Dressing: Dressings can be expensive and the best one is easily made at home. And since we're on a lemon kick here it goes!
You can refrigerate it after but you'll need to warm it up just a tad before use because some of the oils will harden.
This is enough for 2 people, put all this in a jar and mix it up.....
1. Lemon Juice: 1 lemon's worth
2. Braggs Amino's: a solid squeeze in there to taste
3. Olive Oil: a solid couple pours in there, it's dressing so it should be oily.
4. Apple Cider Vinegar: cap full
5. Spices: anything you'd put on vegi's, chicken or beef, literally anything will work (probably). Just toss a bunch of it in there.
- Bryant AuCoin